Villa Villa Positano 1 is a two-floor luxury vacation home with five rooms capable of hosting twelve visitors. This exquisite villa is located in the town of Positano in southern Italy. The Amalfi Coast is so unique in its beauty that it has been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape with exceptional cultural and natural scenic values resulting from its dramatic topography. Here is where Byzantine architectural influences and local Positano craftsmanship come together to form the opulent estate Villa Venere.
Guests staying at Villa Villa Positano 1 are offered every luxury convenience imaginable. The villa will be pre-stocked upon arrival and serviced by a professional housekeeper. The villa is surrounded by lovely and inviting gardens and terraces. On the terrace, guests will find a lido with a hydro-massage pool and a barbeque. Villa Villa Positano 1 also features a satellite television with Bose acoustics, an iPod dock and Wi-Fi access for your entertainment.
The interior of Villa Villa Positano 1 is replete with arches, vaults and niches. These details are embellished with azure majolica tiles. The sitting and dining rooms are both spacious and airy and appropriately furnished for either quiet relaxing or having a good time. The kitchen adjacent to the sitting room is professionally equipped with everything required for fine cuisine.
Each of the five bedrooms have been furnished in a simple Mediterranean style and have balconies facing the multicolored sea, the Siren Islands and to the right, picturesque Positano. Televisions have purposefully not been placed in the bedrooms as the view is simply too stunning. Four of the five bedrooms come with plush double beds and the remaining room has a twin bed. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with either roomy showers or hydro-massage tubs, security safes and independent air conditioning.
Villa Villa Positano 1 is conveniently positioned little more than half a mile from the center of Positano, the beach, tennis courts, restaurants and shops. Owing to its location on the Amalfi Coast, Positano naturally has an abundance of sightseeing sites. Try a hike on the Sentiero degli Dei or ‘The Gods’ Pathway,’ which links Positano to the towns of Agerola and Nocelle. Take in some of the most magnificent views of the Amalfi Coast and the island of Capri – viva la dolce vita!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and direct exit to the terrace, Sea view, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Sea view, En-suite shower room, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, Double sofa bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, En-suite shower room, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Twin bed, En-suite shower room, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Satellite television
- Wide-screen LCD television
- Bose acoustics
- Hydro massage pool (from first week of May to first week of October)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Towel and linen change twice a week
- Final cleaning on Saturday
- 6 Days a week maid service for 4 hours
- Heating/air conditioning
- Pre-stocking service upon arrival
- Daily breakfast (tea, coffee, croissants and biscuits) (not on Sunday)
- Porter service upon arrival and departure from 3pm to 5pm, and from 8am to 10am.
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Additional maid service
- Additional linen change
- Cook service
- Cost of food
- Child care service
- Porter service outside of above indicated hours.
- Breakfast (including preparation and serving, food not included, only available for 10/12 people)
- 3 minute walk to Beach
- 2 km to Tennis Court
- 15 minute walk to:
- 15 km to Train Station
- 65 km to Naples International Airport (NAP)
- 80 km to Golf Course
- 295 km to Rome
Contact Property Manager